Why you should Drink More Water
The best way to regulate and control your appetite… DRINK MORE WATER!
Drinking a sufficient amount of water keeps your complexion clear and skin glowing, flushes toxins out of your body, aids in good digestion and healthy teeth, and regulates appetite. Also, drinking a full glass of water right before bed helps prevent bags under your eyes, as this swelling is caused by an abundance of salt in the body; water flushes it out of your system.
Water is vital for every cell in the body to function well:
- Maintaining integrity of every cell in the body
- Aiding in blood circulation carrying nutrients and oxygen to cells
- Regulating body temperature
- Helping to eliminate toxic by-products of the body’s metabolism
- Moisturising the skin and giving it strength to protect from disease
- Lubricating sinuses and mucous membranes including digestive system to prevent infection & disease
- Cushioning & supporting joints including cartilage surfaces & ligaments
- Assisting digestion helping convert food to energy
- Helping the body absorb nutrients
- Protecting organ function
- Preventing bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites from growing in the body
How is your water intake today? Whichever way you drink it, your body and mind will LOVE you for it!
To learn more on how to further improve your health, book a consultation with Dr Rachel Murphy (Osteopath, Clinical Nutritionist) at the Children’s Wellness Group.
Call 9898 0222 or book online at https://cwg-eh.cliniko.com/bookings#service
Dr Rachel Murphy
In clinical practice, I continue to pursue passion for treating infants and children as well as pregnancy care, including pre and postnatal support. I have a strong belief that environment plays a crucial role in health and well being, and therefore treatment management must also include advice on exercise and nutrition, ergonomics, stretching, rehabilitation and lifestyle modification.
> View profile